In case you didn’t know, it’s the first Friday of the month. (Captain Obvious to the rescue!) For those of you who are interested, you can find out if there’s a 2600 meeting in your area. Here’s the Florda schedule:
- Ft. Lauderdale: Broward Mall in the food court. 6 pm.
- Gainesville: In the back of the University of Florida’s Reitz Union food court. 6 pm.
- Orlando: Fashion Square Mall Food Court between Hovan Gourmet and Manchu Wok. 6 pm.
- Tampa: University Mall in the back of the food court on the 2nd floor. 6 pm.
And for my buddies in the Great White North (specifically, in Ontario):
- Barrie: William’s Coffee Pub, 505 Bryne Drive. 7 pm.
- Guelph: William’s Coffee Pub, 492 Edinbourgh Road South. 7 pm.
- Ottawa: World Exchange Plaza, 111 Albert St., second floor. 6:30 pm.
- Toronto: Future Bakery, 483 Bloor St. West.
- Waterloo: William’s Coffee Pub, 170 University Ave. West. 7 pm.
- Windsor: University of Windsor, CAW Student Center commons area by the large window. 7 pm.