October 6 is National “Slap Your Irritating Co-Worker Day.” Are you ready? If not, then here are the rules. Study these, break out the list of folks you want to slap the living day lights out of, and get to slapping!
Oh, and have a great day.
I just got this in my inbox:
Tomorrow is national the "Slap Your Irritating Co-workers" holiday!
- Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't care about?
- Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you?
- Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty that you can look in their mouth and see what your boss had for lunch?
- Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious that when (s)he enters a room, everyone else clears it?
Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am glad to officially announce that October 6th is SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY!
Here are the rules:
- You can only slap one person per hour - no more.
- You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
- You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.
- No weapons are allowed, other than going upside somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
- If questioned by a supervisor (or police, if the supervisor is the irritant), you all vow to LIE, LIE, LIE!
Again, have a nice day!